Online Prep Class
PHRi/SPHRi Certification Prep
"Opus Peritia provides instruction in the HRCI's Certification via it's online certification prep classes for three of the coveted certifications for every stage of your HR career"
Delivered in a blended learning format, candidates will attend up to 75% of class online via Zoom or Google Meet software and the remaining 25% in-person.
Earning a credential from the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) speaks volumes ― about you as an HR professional, about the organization you serve and about the employees who put their trust in you.
An HRCI certification distinguishes you as an expert in the HR field, with proven levels of skills and knowledge, and the competence necessary to mitigate risks and drive business results.
Whether you are an HR expert or just starting out, Opus Peritia's Aptitude platform has a suite of proven credentials that are just right for your level of experience.
June 16 - August 29, 2020
12 weeks, 6.00pm - 8.30pm [ 2.5 hours on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday]
3 hours 10.00am -1.00pm [Saturdays]
Delivery: Blended Learning
Online [ Tuesday - Friday;]
In-person and Instructor Led [Saturday]
GHC 1,500 (covers tuition only)
options to add books, exam registration and membership attract extra fees