How to Apply
Congratulations on your decision to enhance your Human Resource Management career by earning a recognized and trusted HR Credential from HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®).
Kindly review the minimum requirement for each course.
Requirements For Associate Professional In Human Resources (aPHRi)
- Bachelor's Degree or HND (in any field)
-No experience required
Requirements For Professional In Human Resources (PHRi)
- Master's Degree + 1 year HR practice
- Bachelor's Degree or HND (in any field) + 2 years HR Practice
- High School Diploma + 4 years HR practice
Requirements For Senior Professional In Human Resources (SPHRi)
- Master's Degree + 4 years HR Practice or
- Bachelor's Degree + 5 years HR practice
- High School Diploma + 7 years HR practice
The cost of registration is free. To register click on the Apply now button to be redirected to the sales page or call +233 209624640 to have it delivered to your inbox. Fill out the form and return to
Note: Registration is required to be enrolled into the class.
Make payment by direct deposit to the account number below:
Opus Peritia H. C. Advisor
GT Bank Account 2061137199110
Option to pay via Mobile Money is also available. Kindly contact Opus Peritia prior to using Mobile Money.
Once payment is received, you will be provided with the following:
Unique Zoom link for weeknight classes
Entrance pass for weekend sessions.
Schedule of class dates and times
Attend first class to confirm seat and close registration.